Walton County Records
Walton County Court House. Walton County was formed in 1818 from Creek lands. The county seat is Monroe. The early will books did not survive. However, some wills were included in the estate records as follows.
Walton County Records Available to Members of Georgia Pioneers
Digital Images of Walton County Wills and Estates 1819-1839
Testators: Acock, Jonathan;Baget, Allen;Blair, Andrew;Browning, William; Burgess, Elijah;Cobb, John;Flynt, William; Cobb, Jones, Thomas;Martin, George;Matthews, Robert Moore, Richard;Parson, John;Scales, Thomas;Shepherd, Orlando; Spears, Joseph G.;Thornton, Dred;Turman, George;Thurman, Martin; Twitty, Peter;Wayne, Thomas;Williams, NathanielMarriages
- Walton County Marriages from Newspapers 1885-1886.
- Camp, Abner, LWT, transcript.
- Malcom, David, division of estate, transcript (1835).
- Malcom, George W., LWT, transcript (1855).
- Malcom, John Sr., LWT, transcript (1862).
- Malcom, Margaret R., LWT, transcript (1859).
- Millsaps, Livinia, LWT, image (1851).
"Subscribe and view documents"