Spalding County Databases Available to members of Georgia Pioneers
Spalding County Wills
- Digital Images of Spalding County Wills
Testators:Akins, Elisha; Bishop, Philip; Blessit, Reason; Bridges, Corbin; Crawford, George; Davis, Janus; Edmunds, Roscoe; Ellis, William; Freeman, William; Guice, Sarah; Hill, John G. ; Jones, John R.; Kirkpatrick, Hugh; Mackey, William ; Maddox, Eleanor; Manard, Larkin; Norton, Martin; Simonton, Moses; Stark, James ;Starr, Benjamin; Strickland, Solomon ;Tarver, Mary Ann; Westmoreland, Milton; Wiggins, William
- Spalding County Wills 1852-1880 (abstracts)
- Index to Spalding County Will Bk A 1852-1880.
- Index to Spalding County Annual Returns, Appraisements, Vouchers, 1851 to 1862.
- Index to Spalding County Annual Returns, Appraisements, Vouchers, 1862-1865.
- General Index to Spalding County Marriages 1852-1873
- Brides Index to Spalding County Marriages 1852-1873
- Spalding County Marriages from newspapers 1885-1886.
During January of 2013, new subscribers to Georgia Pioneers.com (one-year subscription $122.00) will receive free genealogy help on one Georgia family. I will work on the name submitted until the end of Janiuary, so best to get your subscription in early to receive more of my time. What you do is send the information via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will post results as obtained to the "Working Ancestral Files" category of the Library. Login first. Subscribe and view documents
Share on Facebook
Follow via email