Putnam County Wills
- Putnam County Wills 1822-1857 (abstracts).
- Putnam County Wills 1808-1822 (abstracts).
- Digital Images of Putnam County Wills 1822 to 1831
Testators: Abercrombie, Wilie; Allen, John; Allen, John (2); Allen, William; Ashurst, Robert; Averea, Arthur; Bailey, Green; Bigbee, James; Bird, Pue; Blunt, Edward; Bradley, Charles; Burt, Jesse; Cooper, Martha; Copeland, Richard; Crews, Etheldred; Crouch, Shadrach; Cullafer, Henry; Curry, Polly; Denham, Charles; Dickey, Patrick; Dixon, Nicholas; Duncan, Mathew; Edmondson, Patience; Espey, James; Fretwell, John; Gaither, Brice; Gant, Brittain; Gee, Peter; Gray, Thomas; Harris, Eli; Harris, Stephen; Harwell, John ;Hearn, Jonathan ;Hearn, Phoebe; Hill, John; Holland, Elizabeth; Holt, Singleton; Hudson, Charles; James, Elias; Johnson, Martha; Keaton, Jesse ; Kendrick, Martha; Killebrew, Robert; Kimbrough, Thomas; Little, Jesse; Lunsford, Nancy; Maddox, Joseph; Manning, Adam; McCoy, Archibald; McGhee, James; McGhee, James Jr.; Moreland, John ; Napier, Tabatha Dixon; Pace, Stephen ;Park, Thomas; Perry, Green; Posey, John Hamilton; Price, Zemulia; Read, Asa; Rees, Eliner; Rees, William; Richards, William; Robey, Timothy; Rosser, David; Scott, Francis; Singleton, Hezekiah; Skaggs, Charles; Smith, Dorothy; Smith, Joel; Spivey, Henry; Stembridge, William; Stephens, Abraham; Stewart, James; Stone, William; Sturdivant, John ;Turner, Henry ;Turner, John ;Watkins, Charity; Welborn, Thomas; White, Micajah; Williams, Mabel; Williams, Stephen; Wooldridge, MarthaIndexes to Probate Records
- Index to Putnam County Annual Returns, Appraisements, Vouchers 1808 to 1820
- Index to Putnam County Annual Returns, Appraisements, Vouchers 1820 to 1825
- Index to Putnam County Annual Returns, Appraisements, Vouchers 1824 to 1833
- Index to Putnam County Annual Returns, Appraisements, Vouchers 1836 to 1848
- Index to Putnam County Annual Returns, Appraisements, Vouchers 1849 tp 1859
- Index to Putnam County Annual Returns, Appraisements, Vouchers 1857 to 1874
- Index to Putnam County Will Bk C, 1857-1888.
- Clements, Jesse, estate (1822).
- Head, Thomas, LWT (1848), transcript.
- Crooked Creek Primitive Baptist Church, Members 1807, 1820, 1824-1826.
- Putnam County Muster Roll of Brown Rifles, C. S. A.
During January of 2013, new subscribers to Georgia Pioneers.com (one-year subscription $122.00) will receive free genealogy help on one Georgia family. I will work on the name submitted until the end of Janiuary, so best to get your subscription in early to receive more of my time. What you do is send the information via email to: email@example.com and I will post results as obtained to the "Working Ancestral Files" category of the Library. Login first. Subscribe and view documents
Share on Facebook
Follow via email