Irwin County Wills and Estates
Irwin County was on Dec. 15, 1818 from Creek lands acquired in 1814 by the Treaty of Fort Jackson.
Click on Me
Records Available to Members of Georgia Pioneers
- Index to Thomas County Will Book No. 1, 1821-1864
- Index to Irwin County Annual Returns, Appraisements, Sales, Minutes, 1822-1855
- Index to Irwin County Annual Returns, Appraisements, Sales, Minutes, 1863-1875
- Irwin County Marriages 1827 to 1872
- Irwin County Marriages from newspapers 1885-1886.
Irwin County Wills Book 1, 1821-1864 (Digital Images) Testators: Branch, David;Brown, Phillip;Dormany, John; Gideon, Katherine;James, Charles;Marsh, Reibin;Millen, George; Ross, William D;Tomberlin, John;Willcox, George;Young, Isaac M.
Georgia's Largest Genealogy Website - See Databases
Subscribe to 8 genealogy websites. Easy access.
Click here to take advantage