Gilmer County Probate Records (Wills, Estates) from the Court HouseGilmer County Court House. Gilmer County was created from Cherokee County on Dec. 3, 1832 by an act of the General Assembly (Ga. Laws 1832, p. 56). Early settlers: Joseph Anderson, William A. Barrows, Jessee Charles, John A. Davis, E. T. Foote, John Fouts, John Goble, Lindsay Harper, Jesse Jarrett, P. H. Kennesaw, Robert Orr, Joshua Mooney, Daniel Quillian, Joseph Slate, D. F. Tankersley, Silas Whitaker and Aldred Young.
Click on Me
Records Available to Members of Georgia Pioneers
- Index to Gilmer County Marriages 1834-1837
- Index to Gilmer County Marriages 1835-1852
- Gilmer County Bonds (Guardianships, Administrators) 1836-1854.
- Index to Gilmer County Will Book A 1853-1914.
- Index to Gilmer County Wills and Estates (1853-1914).
- Index to Gilmer County Will Book B.
Names of testators: Alexander, Robert, orphans of
Ellington, William, estate
Ellington, orphans, Annual Returns of
Fincannon, W. M., LWT (1910)
Moreland, John, orphans of
Subscribe to 8 genealogy websites. Easy access.
Click here to take advantage