Dodge County Wills and Estates
Dodge County Court House. Dodge County was created in 1870 from parts of Montgomery, Pulaski, and Telfair counties. It was named for William E. Dodge, a New York businessman who owned large tracts of forest land in Georgia. Dodge helped persuade Congress to remove taxation from timber and made a gift to the county by building its first court house in 1908.
Click on Me
Records Available to Members of Georgia Pioneers
- Dodge County Wills 1878-1901 (abstracts).
- Dodge County Marriages from newspapers 1885-1886
- Index to Dodge County Annual Returns and Vouchers, Bk A (1871-1888)
- Index to Dodge County Annual Returns and Vouchers, Bk B (1888-1894)
- Index to Dodge County Annual Returns and Vouchers, Bk C (1893-1901
|Become a member of the Pioneer Families Community, and enjoy the benefits of a network of genealogy experts: including access to all eight websites, books written by renowned Georgia genealogist Jeannette Holland Austin, and personal help with your research for any family in GA, NC, SC, or VA. A full year of membership with all these benefits for less than $13 a month, compared with up to $45 a month at ancestry.com|
|SAVE MONEY! Click on Annual Membership button - $150.00 for one year.|