Irwin County Wills and Estates
Irwin County was on Dec. 15, 1818 from Creek lands acquired in 1814 by the Treaty of Fort Jackson.
Records Available to Members ofGeorgia Pioneers
- Index to Thomas County Will Book No. 1, 1821-1864
- Index to Irwin County Annual Returns, Appraisements, Sales, Minutes, 1822-1855
- Index to Irwin County Annual Returns, Appraisements, Sales, Minutes, 1863-1875
- Irwin County Marriages 1827 to 1872
- Irwin County Marriages from newspapers 1885-1886.
Irwin County Wills Book 1, 1821-1864 (Digital Images) Testators: Branch, David;Brown, Phillip;Dormany, John; Gideon, Katherine;James, Charles;Marsh, Reibin;Millen, George; Ross, William D;Tomberlin, John;Willcox, George;Young, Isaac M.
|Become a member of the Pioneer Families Community, and enjoy the benefits of a network of genealogy experts: including access to all eight websites, books written by renowned Georgia genealogist Jeannette Holland Austin, and personal help with your research for any family in GA, NC, SC, or VA. A full year of membership with all these benefits for less than $13 a month, compared with up to $45 a month at ancestry.com|
|SAVE MONEY! Click on Annual Membership button - $150.00 for one year.|