Walton County Records
Walton County was formed in 1818 from some of the first Creek lands distributed. The county seat is Monroe. The early will books did not survive. However, some wills were included in the estate records as follows.
Walton County Records Available to Members of Georgia Pioneers
Images of Walton County Wills and Estates 1819-1839
Testators: Acock, Jonathan;Baget, Allen;Blair, Andrew;Browning, William; Burgess, Elijah;Cobb, John;Flynt, William; Cobb, Jones, Thomas;Martin, George;Matthews, Robert Moore, Richard;Parson, John;Scales, Thomas;Shepherd, Orlando; Spears, Joseph G.;Thornton, Dred;Turman, George;Thurman, Martin; Twitty, Peter;Wayne, Thomas;Williams, NathanielMarriages
- Walton County Marriages from Newspapers 1885-1886.
- Camp, Abner, LWT, transcript.
- Malcom, David, division of estate, transcript (1835).
- Malcom, George W., LWT, transcript (1855).
- Malcom, John Sr., LWT, transcript (1862).
- Malcom, Margaret R., LWT, transcript (1859).
- Millsaps, Livinia, LWT, image (1851).
|Become a member of the Pioneer Families Community, and enjoy the benefits of a network of genealogy experts: including access to all eight websites, books written by renowned Georgia genealogist Jeannette Holland Austin, and personal help with your research for any family in GA, NC, SC, or VA. A full year of membership with all these benefits for less than $13 a month, compared with up to $45 a month at ancestry.com|
|SAVE MONEY! Click on "Subscribe" - $150.00 for one year. Subscribe|