Mitchell County Records
Mitchell County Court House.
Mitchell County was created in 1857 From Baker County. The county seat is Camilla, Georgia. Early Setters: Carr Smith, Henry Bacon and Elias McElvin.
Mitchell County Records Available to Members of Georgia Pioneers
- Index to Mitchell County Marriages 1870 to 1875
- Index to Mitchell County Marriages, 1878 to 1890
- Mitchell County Marriages from newspapers 1885 to 1886
Testators: Adams, G. M. L.; Adams, Mary ;Bacon, Henry ;Bennett, T. R. ;Beverly, Nepthune ;Borders, William ;Brooks, L. A. Sr. ;Brown, James F. ;Bullard, E. T. ;Burby, George ;Cannon, Mary ;Cochran, Barsheba ;Cochran, George ;Cochran, John; Collins, E. P. ;Curry, Elizabeth ;Davidson, George ;Davis, Joshua ;Douglas, R. M. ;Evans, Nancy ;Ferrel, John ;Filey, James ;Fitzgerald, David ;Flake, R. L. ;Gaissert, John M. ;Glenn, J. P. ;Halliburton, Robert ;Hardaman, Jack ;Harrell, Jane ;Hatcher, Reuben; Hays, Richard ;Henley, William ;Holland, Ely ;Holland, Ely (2) ;Holliman, Nathaniel ;Johns, B. H. ;Johnson, D. M. ;Johnson, Mary ;Jones, James ;Lindsey, C. R. ;Ludric, George ;Luckey, Seaborn ;Mallard, George ;Martin, James;McElveen, R. D. ;McElvin, Elias ;McIlvane, Daniel ;McLeod, Andrew ;McLeod, George ;Mock, James ;Perkins, W. B. ;Phillips, Henry ;Phillips, Jimmy ;Phillips, Nettie ;Rackley, Penelope ;Ray, Rebecca ;Ronaldson, William ;Ryals, Malinda ;Sellers, Wright ;Smith, Carr ;Smith, Daniel A. ;Spence, James H. ;Spence, William ;Stripling, John ;Tucker, William ;Tyus, Lewis ;Walker, Mary ;Ward, Sarah ;Whitaker, Mary ;Willson, William
Indexes to Mitchell County Probate Records
- Indexes to Probate Records
- Index to Mitchell County Wills and Bonds 1868-1917
- Index to Mitchell County Annual Returns and Appraisements, 1867 to 1879
- Index to Mitchell County Inventories, 1896 to 1948
- Bacon, Henry, Estate (Digital Image).
- McElvin, Elias Estate (Digital Image).
- Smith, Carr Estate (Digital Image).
- Mitchell County Marriages from newspapers 1885-1886.
"Find your Ancestors on Georgia Pioneers"
"Subscribe and view documents"