Rabun County Wills and Estates
Pictured is the Rabun County Court House, Dillard, Georgia and Lake Rabun. Rabun County was created in 1819 from Cherokee lands ceded by the Indians. Early Settlers were: Samuel Beck, James M. Smith, David Green, A. R. James, E. C. Hix and John Shork.
Rabun County Records Available to Members of Georgia Pioneers
- Index to Rabun County Wills 1857-1867.
- Index to Rabun County Wills 1863-1888.
- Index to Rubun County Wills 1885-1930.
- Index to Rabun County Letters of Administration, Guardianships, Wills 1891-1900.
- Index to Rebun County Administrators, bonds, guardians, 1869-1912.
- Rabun County Marriages from newspapers 1885-1886.
Bibles, Cemeteries, Pensions, Genealogies, Wills, Estates and much more
|Become a member of the Pioneer Families Community, and enjoy the benefits of a network of genealogy experts: including access to all eight websites, books written by renowned Georgia genealogist Jeannette Holland Austin, and personal help with your research for any family in GA, NC, SC, or VA. A full year of membership with all these benefits for less than $13 a month, compared with up to $45 a month at ancestry.com|
|SAVE MONEY! Click on "Subscribe" - $150.00 for one year. Subscribe|